Monday, February 2, 2009

not me monday

Photobucket


i saw this over on my friend bethany's blog and just burst out laughing.  i just said today that i need to start keeping log of how many spills, falls and accidents i've been having lately!  my new year's streak seems to continue!

so in the past 24 or so hours:

i didn't fall down my back steps in the rain and twisted both ankles, not me!

and i certainly haven't spilled two entire glasses of sweet tea, one all over the kitchen counter and one all over the living room floor - oh no, not me!

and i didn't drop two containers of soap 

or cut my own thumb open with my fingernail getting ready

or trip coming in my front door or going up the stairs, more than once

and certainly didn't try to move a full file cabinet to the office to the kids area in the pouring rain, only to have it tip over on me in the sand!  the wet sand!  oh no not me!  


2 comments:

Lena said...

It sounds like you need a vacation or rubber mats...one of the two :)

Andysbethy said...

Young lady- you should not be trying to move file cabinets by yourself!!
I love the thumb cut that you "didn't get". I have "not" done that before too!
Oh dear, it sounds like we might need a padded room, for our own safety!