Sunday, December 14, 2008

lost video of me

so i found this online today.  i remember filming this one wednesday night before church and i also remember that i was gone the following sunday when it was shown and i was never able to see it!  i always wondered what on earth the finished video was about.  (my worship pastor was preaching sunday and this was his lead-in).  

so here's a little glimpse of me in my much blonder days.  the little boy at the very beginning was one of my first kids in my preschool ministry in knoxville...pretty cute, huh?






2 comments:

Andysbethy said...

That was a hilarious video. You were so cute Abigail! I loved the little girl at the beginning too. She was adorable.
So, what was the lesson?

Abigail said...

i never found out the lesson! i went home to indiana that weekend, which is why i hadn't even seen this video until this week. i have no idea what he preached about - only that it was titled "prove it."