Monday, December 15, 2008

ode to my...

cookie scoop!  

i found this wonderful gadget last year after christmas in one of the 75% off sales.  my only guess is that it is "christmas-y" because it is red.  i was so excited.  i never would have bought it if it hadn't been on sale.  now i can't imagine going back to the two spoon method.  all my cookies come out the same size, shape and height, making for beautiful cookies and easier baking!  needless to say - i love my cookie scoop!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the recipe shown is my absolute favorite cookie, peanut butter chocolate chip. simple and wonderful.

peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
3/4 c. butter
1 c. sugar
1 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. peanut butter
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/4 c. chocolate chips (or more)

preheat to 350.  beat the first 4 until well mixed and then blend in eggs and vanilla.   mix in the dry ingredients.  stir in the chocolate chips.  drop on cookie sheets - using cookie scoop  :-) - bake for 10-12 minutes.  

enjoy!

3 comments:

Lena said...

ohhhh...yum! Did you make these today...if so I may have to make a pit stop at your house tomorrow and steal one or two =)

You are the best baker EVER!!!

Andysbethy said...

Tomorrow and Wed are Cookie day both here, and at Mom's and Emilee's houses. I guess it is in the air. I might just have to try that recipe out! It sure does look delicious.... and nice and evenly distributed too!

Unknown said...

i love my cookie scoop!!!