Wednesday, July 29, 2009

niece Gigi

got to reacquaint myself with my niece yesterday. she hasn't seen me since christmas and at 3 she was a little wary of me at the beginning - a first for her and i. usually she warms up pretty instantly to me. but after a bit of time we were having a blast.

i got to chase her around with my new-to-me DSLR camera. usually she balks at having her picture taken and won't smile, but we made it a game and i just kept my finger on the button and i think i got some cuteness!!

isn't she a doll!?

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
she's always on the move.

now i just have to see sydney, nicholas, ethan, aidan and lillian. love these nieces and nephews!


1 comment:

EmileeHope said...

She is a doll!!! I guess that means you are up in Indy right now?! Hope you have a great visit with the fam!